You are joining Alpine Precision Rifle Club Limited, which incorporates the Alpine Hunting & Target Shooting Club.
We welcome your interest in becoming part of Sydney’s Best for Target Shooting and Hunting. Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun—do it all with Alpine.
A key benefit of Alpine membership is the ability to buy products (including Try Shooting sessions) from this site. (For firearms and ammunition, you also need the appropriate licences/permits.)
You can find the new and renewing MEMBERSHIP FORM here.
A Temporary membership costs $11 and lasts for one month. It is a one-off membership offered to:
- New shooters who wish to Try Shooting and do not have a licence for the category of firearm they wish to shoot
- Licensed shooters who are full members of another club and wish to see what it’s like to shoot with Alpine.
- Can take part in Alpine Try Shooting sessions at Anzac Range during the month of their membership. Try Shooting sessions need to be booked in advance and prepaid on this site
- Receive full insurance coverage
- Receive supervision and advice from experienced shooters
- Can purchase products from Alpine Armoury. NOTE: Firearms and ammunition may be purchased ONLY by licensed shooters.
Before you purchase a Try Shooting session, you must become a Temporary Member and carefully read the requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, your Try Shooting session will have to be postponed.
Alpine TEMPORARY membership, $11 for one month (one-time payment)
Once your Temporary membership expires, if you’d like to continue shooting with Alpine, you need to become an Associate Member or a Full Member (see below).
Associate Membership costs $11 per month, payable monthly for a minimum of one year. It is offered to licensed shooters or to new shooters who have applied for their NSW Firearms Licence. Associate membership allows you to:
- Attend Anzac Range infrequently to zero a new rifle or re-zero your rifle in preparation for a hunt
- Obtain an Alpine hunt qualification (140/175 at 100M in a Club competition) so as to attend selected Club hunts
- Take part in shotgun shoots with Alpine at the Sydney International Shooting Centre, Cecil Park (SISC). NOTE: For each session you attend, there is a fixed and all-inclusive fee of $40—this includes range fee plus shotgun hire and shells whether or not required
- Attend SISC rimfire rifle and/or pistol ranges seven days a week at a discount as an Alpine member
- Have full insurance cover while shooting with Alpine
- Buy products from the Alpine Armoury. Firearms and ammunition may be purchased ONLY by licensed shooters with the appropriate permits.
Associate members whose reporting club is not Alpine must let us know the identity of their reporting club and demonstrate to us that they are fulfilling Firearms Registry range attendance requirements.
To apply for Associate Membership of Alpine, you need to pay the fee using the “SUBSCRIBE” button below AND fill in, print, and bring to the club the new and renewing MEMBERSHIP FORM found here.
Alpine Associate Member subscription, $11 paid monthly (for 12 months only)
Once your Temporary membership expires, if you’d like to continue shooting regularly with Alpine, your best value option is to become a Full Member.
Full Membership of Alpine costs $41 a month for a minimum 12 months. Full membership lets you:
- Join Alpine shoots at Malabar for $35 a day, which covers up to five sessions per day plus lunch, and a drink at the end of the day
- Purchase discount range attendance vouchers at $26 a day
- Receive one free attendance voucher per quarter
- Receive full insurance coverage
- Buy products from Alpine Armoury at highly competitive prices. Firearms and ammunition may be purchased ONLY by licensed shooters with the appropriate permits.
- Join shotgun shoots with Alpine at the Sydney International Shooting Centre, Cecil Park
- Attend the rimfire rifle, pistol and shotgun ranges at SISC seven days a week at a discount as an Alpine member
- Store your firearms securely in our Club’s offsite storage facility and have them transported to the range when needed. Storage and transport can be purchased on a monthly basis ($9 per firearm) and cancelled at any time.
To apply for Full Membership of Alpine, you need to pay the fee using the “SUBSCRIBE” button below AND fill in, print, and bring to the club the new and renewing MEMBERSHIP FORM found here.
Alpine Full Member subscription, $41 paid monthly (for 12 months only)
FULL MEMBERSHIP PLUS FIREARM STORAGE
To become a Full Member AND store a single firearm securely at our Club’s offsite facility (transportation to and from the range is included), select this option:
Alpine Full Member and single firearm storage subscription, $50 paid monthly (for 12 months only)